Our Engineered Solutions Group offers complete fluid handling and pneumatic system design, development and production capabilities. We are uniquely qualified to assist on projects where standard catalog components fall short, and a better valve, or valve system, is required. Direct more engineering time to leveraging your technology; outsource your fluid handing or pneumatic control to us.
What we bring to the table:
- A privately held, Michigan based manufacture since 1901. Supplying fluid handling and pneumatic control products to industry, since 1957.
- 25 years experience with Engineered Solutions, collaborating with client engineers on a peer-to-peer level, as a fluid system control expert/partner;
- A variety of proven valve designs and proprietary sealing technologies to select from for your solution;
- Advanced engineering tools utilized, such as CFD, FEA, Magnetic FEA and SLA modeling;
- Regulatory experience and process control systems in place, including ISO9001 registration.
We have perfected the Humphrey Engineered Solutions development process. While we do the heavy lifting, you will collaborate and consult with Humphrey engineers throughout development. Here's how:
Phase 1: Discovery. We work with you to gain a complete understanding of technical, commercial and schedule requirements upfront. Feasibility assessed and proposal is prepared;
Phase 2: Concept Development and Prototyping. We stay in this phase until you are fully satisfied with a functional, production-intent prototype. This phase ends with a customer specification drawing, summarizing performance, integration, and technical requirements;
Phase 3: Production Readiness. Begins with a finalized commercial agreement, followed by production readiness, including any dedicated tooling development, part qualification, pre-production activities, and initial production lead time;
Phase 4: Delivery & Support. Our underlying goal is to develop long-term relationships built on trust and verified with ongoing performance … defect free products shipped as promised.
Examples of Engineered Solutions, by market segments, are listed at left.
Tell us more about your application needs or call 1-800-477-8709 to speak with an expert.