Solutions for Life Sciences
Humphrey's Life Science Group has led with commitment and expertise in medical valve manufacturing for over 40 years. We’ve pioneered unique, customized solutions for precision pneumatic and liquid control components and systems, and hundreds of organizations now rely on us to ensure the quality performance of their devices.
Our experience in the miniaturization of valves and subsystems for liquid, vacuum, low- and high-pressure applications is particularly important in medical device manufacturing. We develop products for oxygen concentrators, mechanical ventilators, respirators, dialysis, automated slide stainers, blood gas analyzers, surgical instruments and more.
We are a certified manufacturer and committed to offering an array of benefits, including:
- Low and leak-free valve designs
- Engineer-to-engineer collaboration
- Knowledge of requirements
- Commitment to safety and efficiency
- Dedication to quality
Valves for Oxygen Concentrators
Our engineered medical valve solutions are used on thousands of oxygen concentrators around the world to ensure long-lasting quality for a better way of life.
- Custom valve assemblies for oxygen concentrators
- Custom valve manifolds for portable oxygen concentrators
- Diaphragm valves oxygen concentrators
Valves for Respiratory Devices
We manufacture a variety of medical device valves for respiratory care and patient ventilation equipment that provide precise and reliable flow capacity over a wide range of requirements.
- Proportional valves for critical care ventilation
- Custom manifold assemblies for medical ventilators
- Custom valve assemblies for respiratory care
Valves for Diagnostic Devices
Our product portfolio includes a wide variety of solutions for medical diagnostic devices that provide automation in a solenoid manifold structure.
Our diagnostic device valve solutions provide:
- Material handling for cleaning fluids and expensive reagents
- Precise and consistent staining results
- Easier diagnosis
- Low leak rates
- Low power consumption
- Oxygen compatibility