ProControl™ PCD – Proportional Valve Driver
Set up, evaluate and operate any proportional valve in minutes with Humphrey’s easy-to-use benchtop proportional valve controller. The versatile design allows excellent flexibility of various drive/control inputs or manual operation. Valve and interface can be controlled with a host of data acquisitions, such as PLCs, IOTs or sensor feedback (closed-loop) systems.
Humphrey ProControl™ PCD is the premier valve driver for controlling proportional solenoid valves of one amp or less. This proportional valve driver applies to any device, regardless of the valve manufacturer.
It’s compatible with a variety of input signals to achieve your valve’s desired output. And PCD’s user-friendly features will save you valuable time thanks to its quick setup.
Our application and engineering staff will readily answer your questions, provide valve selection assistance, or discuss special modifications needed for specific applications. Call 800-477-8707 or fill out our technical services contact form for assistance.
PCD features include:
- Screw-less push-button clamp connectors
- LCD readout for real-time feedback
- Push button navigation configuration does not require jumpers or potentiometers
- Manual settings with easy control of proportional valves
- Nine pre-programmed settings for easy plug and play of Humphrey ProControl™ Valves
- Valve Presets: PV3, PV10, PC30, Servoid models or custom
- Input options: 0-5 Volts DC, 0-10 Volts DC or 4-20 mA.
- Select output signals from constant current to 1 Amp, or PWM in a variety of frequencies and duty cycles
Proportional Valve Driver Compatibility
PCD is compatible with various control logics, such as PLCs, IOTs, closed-loop sensor feedback configurations and various data acquisition systems. Drive your proportional valve through PCD with a 12 or 24V DC power supply.
PCD users can bench test any proportional valve of 1 amp or less with PCD set in manual mode. Transition smoothly to system level testing using the data acquisition system by “scrolling” PCD to the appropriate setting.
Industries that utilize PCD include:
- Biomedical equipment and devices, which requires accurate performance/precision repeatability
- Industrial environments, due to PCD’s rugged, durable packaging
- Analytical and laboratory applications, where simplicity and “plug and play” functions like sensor calibration, precise motor control and equipment evaluations are ideal
Industry Terms for PCD
- Proportional solenoid valve controller
- Proportional solenoid valve driver
- Proportional solenoid valve evaluator
- Proportional solenoid valve operator
- PWM proportional solenoid valve controller
- Analog proportional solenoid valve controller
- Digital proportional valve controller
- Data Acquisition valve controller
- DAQ valve controller
- PWM solenoid valve driver
- Pulse Width Modular solenoid valve driver
- Bench top proportional valve controller
- Proportional valve tester
- Miniature proportional valve controller