Diverse Solenoid Valve Applications
Humphrey Products has specialized in making direct-acting pneumatic solenoid valves for more than 60 years. Our Balanced Solenoid Valve Series offer universal functionality for various solenoid valve applications, thanks to compact sizes and flexible designs.
Balanced Solenoid Valve Features
Our Balanced Valve Series includes several models that have:
- Multi-purpose piping: pipe any valve for vacuum, low or high pressure, and as normally closed or open, diverter or selector
- 2-, 3- and 4-port solenoid valve configurations
- Individual valve or manifold mount models
- 15-, 19- and 25-mm sizes (1/8, 1/4 and 3/8 pipe ports)
- Excellent flow capacity
- Industry low leak rates
- Environmentally protected models (IP67 ingress protection)
Benefits of Using Humphrey’s Balanced Solenoid Valves
Developed with equipment makers in mind, the Balanced Valve Series’ design is simple, reliable and cost-effective. The flexible, direct-acting pressure-balanced construction makes each valve ideal for a long cycle life in a variety of applications.
Watch our video for a detailed analysis, and contact us to learn more about our products.