New for 2018, Humphrey CSV pneumatic solenoid valve is miniature cartridge style, and developed around the needs of medical devices and applications where high value from confined spaces is critical. The 10mm wide CSV is multi-purpose and ready for device integration with customized sub-bases or manifolds. It is suitable for 2- or 3-Way, Normally Closed or Open, or as Diverter and Selector functions. The cartridge body is flexible and ready for piping solutions created by you or your Humphrey engineering team. 12 and 24VDC voltages are standard - Contact factory for others. Made in the USA. RoHS and REACH compliant.
CSV 10mm pneumatic solenoid valve features include:
- Versatile Multi-Purpose Poppet Construction
- Very high flow capacity from low current solenoid
- Designed for maximum porting flexibility in tight spaces
- Fast Acting solenoid. Responds in 8 milliseconds
- Light Weight (just 11 grams) materials
- Quiet operation for patient comfort