The unique construction of the direct-acting HK5 solenoid valve makes it ideal for use in precise applications for clean, dry air, alternate media, and inert operation.
The miniature diaphragm poppet design flexes as it shifts, eliminating the need for sliding seals, seal wear, and metal-on-metal contact. This design ensures media integrity over a long service life.
Solenoid Valves Offer Application Flexibility
The HK5 and HKL5 diaphragm valve series is a compact, flexible solution for controlling gases and fluids. Its multipurpose function and flexible construction make the solenoid valve series user-friendly. The design can offer zero leakage in specific applications. The HKL5 model is designed for compatible liquids and gases found in analytical instrument applications. Download the brochure for more information.
HK5 and HKL5 Miniature Solenoid Valve Features
The Humphrey HK5 Series 2-way and 3-way, single solenoid valve provides performance and versatility for multi-media applications.
- Diaphragm-poppet design is inert to media
- Versatile plumbing, electrical, and mounting features
- Quiet operation
- Multi-function: 2-way or 3-way, normally closed or normally open, diverter or selector
- Excellent flow characteristics for a small, light, compact component: 85 LPM at 100 psi
- Direct operating: stable performance throughout the spectrum of 28” Hg to 100 psi
- Multi-million life cycle
- RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
- Media is isolated from the solenoid
- All wetted surfaces are inert materials
- Low leakage with bubble-tight applications available
A Track Record of High-Quality Solenoid Valve Applications
Humphrey’s HK5/HKL5 Miniature Diaphragm-Poppet Valve has years of experience with difficult applications. Several Engineered Solution designs have been developed and centered around the flexibility and capabilities of the HK5.
Learn more with our case history illustrations of satisfied customer applications: