Humphrey Products Company, a Kalamazoo-based manufacturer of fluid-control valves and custom Engineered Solutions, has an opening in their Toolroom Department. This position works with both product engineering and process engineering to make new prototype products and make the tooling and fixture elements to support new process, fabrication, assembly and test equipment needs.
This position requires at least five years experience in a toolroom environment and should include the following capabilities:
- Reading blueprints and creating parts as defined from raw material.
- Define the process steps required to completed product with minimal input from others.
- Setup and operate typical toolroom equipment such as manual lathes, mills and grinders.
- Select appropriate cutting tools and associated speeds and feeds based on materials, etc.
- Determine and apply appropriate measuring equipment and gauges to verify work done.
- Self motivated with solid decision making and problem solving skills to complete projects.
- CNC lathe and mill experience and CNC programming is a major plus.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in becoming a highly appreciated team member at a progressive
and growing company, dedicated to ethical operations and continuous improvement, please respond by completing our online application.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISO 9001:2015 Registered Company