Humphrey Online Catalog Mechanical Valves

Mechanical Valves

Mechanical valves are activated by equipment tooling or work pieces, and are used to confirm position and activate work. Humphrey offers a variety of mechanical valve types, such as Plungers, Roller Cams and Roller Balls from their classic Diaphragm-Poppet Series, and from the miniature TAC Valves. Our poppet style, cartridge valves are reliable choices as plunger valves within custom manifolds.