Humphrey Products—a private, mid-size, Kalamazoo-based designer and manufacturer of precision pneumatic valves and fluid control systems—is seeking a full-time intern to join its Supply Chain team for a semester equivalent period (8-12 weeks) in Summer 2017.
The intern will learn the fundamentals of Supply Chain Management through a combination of tactical support assignments (approximately 25%) and project oriented assignments (approximately 75%). S/he will gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent course work.
· Full-time student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
· Authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
· Major/minor in Business or Business related area of study.
· Basic knowledge of Supply Chain Management via course work and/or work experience.
· Problem solving and decision making
· Ability to interpret and analyze data
· Collaborative and results driven
· Customer service orientation
· Affinity to continuous improvement
· Interpersonal savvy
If you are interested in becoming a team member of a progressive, growing company dedicated to continuous improvement, please respond by completing our online application.
Humphrey Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485:2003 Certified