South Haven Coil, a subsidiary of Humphrey Products Company has a 1st shift opening in the fabrication area. First shift consists of five (8) hour days, Monday - Friday, 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
· Candidates must have a HSD or GED, and a minimum of three years experience in injection molding setup and processing.
· Candidate must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within mold making.
· Must have experience in a fast pace, high change environment, with limited supervision.
· Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow up skills.
· Must possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment.
· Must emphasize personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current.
· Must rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a variety of tasks.
· Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Be able to work under time pressure and prioritize and complete tasks in a timely manner.
· Be able to maintain a positive and cooperative attitude daily and under deadlines.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in becoming a highly appreciated team member at a progressive and growing company, dedicated to ethical operations and continuous improvement, please respond by completing our online application.