Expanding the ProControl family to go a step beyond single valves, Humphrey adds the ProControl pressure regulator series of products. These electronic pressure regulators provide outstanding performance, versatility and value. Designed for low volume flow rates (PCRL) or high volume flow rates (PCRH), ProControl regulators precisely sustain outlet pressure, even during dynamic changes in downstream flow rates.
ProControl Series Regulators provide closed-loop proportional pressure control by incorporating a unique, dual proportional valve design. This achieves superior pressure regulation control, including:
- Very quiet operation. Ideal for any work environment, particularly medical and laboratory applications.
- Long service life compared to competitive models using ON/OFF valves for supply and/or venting control.
- Greater responsiveness and stability at dynamic inlet and outlet pressure applications.
Typical applications include:
- Direct control of pressurized air and inert gases (consult factory for special gases and liquids)
- Operation of small bore cylinders
- Medical / analytical applications
- Leak testing
For more information about these ProControl Regulators, see the ProControl Regulator pages in our New Products section or visit our Online Product Configurator for the ProControl Pressure Regulators or download the ProControl Pressure Regulator Brochure.