Humphrey introduces the 153 Series, our next generation of a balanced poppet, direct-acting solenoid valve technology. Now smaller in size with greater flow capacity, the balanced design of the 153 achieves universal valve functionality.
- MULTI-PURPOSE. Apply any 153 Series as Normally Closed or Normally Open, 2- or 3-way, Diverter or Selector valve, or whether the media is vacuum, or the full pressure range of 0 to 125psi.
- MULTI-MEDIA. The 153 Series’ balanced poppet design performs whether the media is air or inert gases, clean, dry, lubricated, or contains some airline impurities.
- RELIABLE SHIFT, TIGHT SEAL. Internal forces generated by the pressurized media are neutralized. Thus, the shifting forces of the coil and return spring are optimized and need only seal the poppet to our tight leakage specifications.
- HIGH FLOW CAPACITY. Internal flow path management has been maximized. Coupled with the balanced design and an optimized solenoid magnetic circuit, significantly greater flow, within a reduced overall size, has been achieved.
- USE-ABILITY. The media and porting are isolated from the solenoid. Additionally, all electric and pneumatic connections are on opposing surfaces, minimizing total space occupied, and simplifying mounting and connections during installation.